Sunday 14 April 2013

Week Two Overview


Hi, this week I've been really busy working on my EPQ Project. I wanted to give an overview of what I've completed this week. As you know, I've been researching both the history of photography and photography techniques so I can eventually capture a photo that shows the history of photography. Here is what I have done so far.

Whilst researching the history of photography I have found out that photography continued on a year after the daguerreotype with the calotype. Also, in 1851, after the calotype, a process called Wet Collodion process was invented generating even more popularity with photography.

Later on in the week, after researching the history of photography, I looked at some interesting photography techniques. These are the techniques I looked at:

  • ZOOM BLUR PHOTOGRAPHY
  • INFRARED PHOTOGRAPHY
  • TILT-SHIFT PHOTOGRAPHY
  • BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY
  • HIGH SPEED PHOTOGRAPHY

I am looking forward to try these out. In a couple of weeks, I will post some pictures that I have taken, using the techniques I have researched, on a page on this blog which will be called 'Photo Technique Gallery'.

Please leave any comments. Will update on my progress soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment