Sunday 7 April 2013

Week One Overview

Hi, this week I've been really busy working on my EPQ Project. I have already published five posts but I wanted to give an overview of what I've completed this week. As you know, I've been researching both the history of photography and photography techniques so I can eventually capture a photo that shows the history of photography. Here is what I have done so far.

Whilst researching the history of photography I have found out that photography started with the Camera Obscura and was then later developed to create the Daguerreotype which took the first photo ever. For more information visit the Daguerreotype and Camera Obscura pages on this blog.

Later on in the week, after researching the history of photography, I looked at some interesting photography techniques. These are the techniques I looked at:

  • CAMERA TOSS PHOTOGRAPHY
  • MOTION BLUR PHOTOGRAPHY
  • SMOKE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
  • PANORAMIC PHOTOGRAPHY
  • MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY

I am looking forward to try these out. In a couple of weeks, I will post some pictures that I have taken, using the techniques I have researched, on a page on this blog which will be called 'Photo Technique Gallery'.

Please leave any comments. Will update on my progress soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment