Sunday 21 April 2013

Week Three Overview



Hi, this week I've been really busy working on my EPQ Project. I wanted to give an overview of what I've completed this week. As you know, I've been researching both the history of photography and photography techniques so I can eventually capture a photo that shows the history of photography, however I've completed my research on photography techniques. Here is what I have done this week.

Whilst researching the history of photography I have found out that photography continued on with famous 19th century photographers Nadar (Felix Toumachon) and Adolphe Disderi. Looking at some of their photographs, that they had taken, is really amazing to consider how far photography has come in less than two centuries.

I am looking forward to try out the photography techniques that I have researched. In a couple of weeks, I will post some pictures that I have taken, using the techniques I have researched, on a page on this blog which will be called 'Photo Technique Gallery'.

Please leave any comments. Will update on my progress soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment