Friday 31 May 2013

Week Seven & Eight Overview


Hi, sorry I didn't update earlier, I was on holiday in Wales. However, whilst I was there I took loads of photos. I did this because the aim of my project is to produce a series of photographs that capture the history of photography, and I wanted to practice with the camera to get used to it.

I wanted to give an overview of what I've completed this week. As you know, I've been researching both the history of photography and photography techniques so I can eventually capture a photo that shows the history of photography, however I've completed my research on photography techniques. Here is what I have done this week.

Instead of researching the history of photography this week, I have taken photos-mostly of scenery and plants, so that I get used to using a professional camera. I have learnt how to focus properly on the camera and when to use the flash on the camera.

I am looking forward to try out more of the photography techniques that I have researched. I will post some pictures that I have taken, using the techniques I have researched, on a page on this blog which will be called 'Photo Gallery'. Also, I have created two new pages on my blog. One will be called, 'Deeper meaning of photography', the other will be called 'Famous Quotes'. Please have a look at them.

Please leave any comments. Will update on my progress soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment